Tamarind Seedless - WDRA
Commodity Code - 963
Commodity Name - Tamarind Seedless
Commodity Scientific Name - Tamarindus indica
* Organic foreign matter : will consist of other parts of fruits such as fiber and rind.
** Inorganic foreign matter means stones, dust, dirt and any other foreign material of inorganic nature.
- The tamarind pulp shall have been obtained from the mature fruits of Tamarindus indica by removing first the rind and then the fibrous skeleton enclosing the pulp and seeds.
- The pulp shall be well dried and compressed into the cake.
- The pulp shall be free from insect infestation or live insects, mould, rodent contamination and deleterious substances.
- The colour of the cake shall be light red to tinged brown.
- The pulp shall have the characteristic taste and flavor and shall be free from any obnoxious odour.
Shelf Life - 12 Months
Initial Validity of e NWR - 6 Months
Extension of e NWR Validity - 3 Months
Number of Extensions - 02 (2X3 months)
Weight Tolerance - NA