Mustard-oil-cake-solvent-extracted - WDRA
Mustard oil cake – solvent extracted
Commodity Code - 920
Commodity Name - Mustard oil cake – solvent extracted
• The solvent extracted mustard oil cakes (Meal) shall be obtained by extraction of oil by means of a solvent from the hydraulic expeller or rotory pressed oilcake.
• The meal may also be obtained directly from sound mustard seed (rai Brassica Juncea, toria- Brassica campestris and taramira Eruca sative) after a preliminary treatment.
• The meal shall have subjected to heat and steam treatment under controlled and regulated conditions so as to prevent denaturation of the protein and to remove traces of solvet.
• The material shall be in the form of either flakes or powder and shall be free from harmful constituents and castor cake or husk or both or mahua cake or argemone cake.
• It shall be free from rancidity, adulterants, insects or fungus infestation and from musty odour.
|Grade designation||Moisture percentage by weight(Maximum)||Crude protein (Nitrogen x 6.25) percent by weight (Min.)||Crude fat or ether extract % by weight (Min.)||Crude fibre % by weight (Max.)||Acid insoluble ash % by weight (Max.)|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Initial Validity of e NWR||06 Months|
|Extension of e NWR Validity||03 Months|
|Number of Extensions||02 (2X3 months)|